|Main Market:||North America
|No. of Employees:||100~150|
|Export p.c:||50% - 60%|
Located in the Heavenly Kingdom Sichuan Province abundant in Titanium resource, Chengdu Metcera is an innovative manufacturer that exclusively devotes herself to effectively and efficiently providing Ti(C,N) Cermet material and versatile metalworking tools made of it with more price advantage and the finest quality as well. With the most advanced equipment, the highly qualified staff and the cutting edge technology we have obtained, our company has not only been ranked among the major manufacturers of metal cutting and processing tools in China, but also entered the global market actively.
As a dynamic full line supplier of precision Cermet metalworking tools, Met-Cera has been the producer of a wide range of products including cermet inserts, endmills, blanks, rods, plates, wear parts, corrosion resistant parts and numerous non-conventional cutting tools covering mostfields of metal cutting application, among which are the automobile, medical, die-mold, petroleum, woodworking, 3C and many other industries.
2012 -- Established
2013 -- Factory in production
2014 -- Turnover doubled
2015 -- Grade performance reached first-class brands
2016 -- Indepentant R&D department established
2017 -- Became the biggest manufacturer in China
2018 -- New Factory Construction started withi covers 60,000 m2
2019 -- Turnover cover the sum of all the other factories in the market
Ti (C,N) based cermet is a new and prospective material which not only possess the qualities of toughness, high thermal conductivity and good heat stability of metals, but also posses the qualities of high hardness, high red hardness and corrosion resistance of ceramics. The unique physical and chemical properties of cermet make it promising in the manufacturing of special cutting tools, wear parts and corrosion-resistance parts.
Advantages of cermet:
1. High quality surface on the workpiece for finishing and semi - finishing. Turning/milling instead of grinding can be realized;
2. High oxidation resistance -- High red hardness and High cutting speed in Dry cutting (Environmentally friendly);
3. High chemical stability -- No Built - up edge (No chemical interaction between workpiece and cutting edge);
4. Low density -- Low cost , lightweight operation; Low cutting force -- Low noise machining;
5. Natural resources advantage -- less W&Co(Strategic reserve resources)needed. In the long run, raw materials are easier to obtain.